Adobe XD Free Download For Windows 10
Why We Should Use Adobe XD?
Let’s suppose you are a web or app designer and your client wants to see how the design of his future website is gonna look, so the easiest way to show him the design is to create a design on adobe XD and he will tell you if he wants to work with you or not. If you show him designs by fully developing the web or app and After that if he rejects the design than, it’s a waste of your time and effort. That’s why every designer in today’s time chooses Adobe XD because it saves you time.
It also helps clients in many ways, now let’s suppose if you are a client and you want someone to design a website or mobile application for you then what’s the easiest method to show him the design in your mind? For these types of works, you can use Adobe XD to create the design on an artboard and the web designer will create the exact same design easily.
Before you start Adobe XD free download you should know that the best thing about this software is that you can create multiple artboards. You can also connect your artboards by shapes/buttons so the user can switch pages/art-boards on clicking. This feature is very helpful because viewers can interact with your design just like a live website/App.
Default Artboard Sizes
Adobe XD has some default artboard sizes for mobile apps and websites so that users can easily choose the artboard size for their Website or application.
iPhone / Smartphone Sizes
- iPhone XR/XS Max – (414 x 896)
- iPhone X/XS – (375 x 812)
- iPhone 6/7/8 Plus – (414 x 736)
- iPhone 6/7/8 – (375 x 667)
- iPhone 5/SE – (320 x 568)
- Android Mobile – (360 x 640)
iPad / Tablet Sizes
- iPad – (768 x 1024)
- iPad Pro 10.5 inches – (834 x 1112)
- iPad Pro 11 inches – (824 x 1194)
- iPad Pro 12.9 inches – (1024 x 1366)
- Android Tablet – (768 x 1024)
- Surface Pro 3 – (1440 x 960)
- Surface Pro 4 – (1368 x 912)
- Web 1920 – (1920 x 1080)
- Web 1366 – (1366 x 768)
- Web 1280 – (1280 x 800)
If you want artboard of sizes other than the above ones than you can create artboards of your favorite size by custom size option.
Features Of Adobe XD
- Very easy to use.
- interactive prototypes.
- Voice prototyping.
- Timings and animations.
- Create multiple artboards/pages easily.
- Different layers like adobe Photoshop.
- Edit .XD file in Photoshop in real-time.
- Multiple predefined shapes.
- Preview in Dropbox without downloading.
- Advanced pen tool for custom shapes.
Adobe XD System Requirements
- Processor: Intel or AMD (64-Bit)
- RAM: 4 GB
- Hard Disk Space: 4 GB
- Resolution: 1280 x 800
- Operating System: Windows 10 Creators Update (64-bit) or later