Thunderbird has built-in filters that scan all incoming mail and block spam. There is support for digital signatures, certificate validation, and message encryption. This email client has a high level of security, does not allow unauthorized login to the account, and protects all confidential information. If the program has recorded a hacking attempt, it will notify the user about it.
Official Thunderbird builds work on all modern versions of Windows. The thunderbird email program is free without registration. It is often used as the main email client in companies and has many additional add-ons.
Best Add-ons For Thunderbird
- Provider for Google Calendar — It is a special plugin to synchronize the local Google calendar and organize planning between several participants.
- Quicktext — It is a convenient organization of templates, with which you can compose letters with one click.
- Remember Mismatched Domains — avoids displaying a warning window when using multiple addresses with different domains.
- Remove Duplicate Messages — avoids downloading duplicate messages.
- Contacts Sidebar — allows you to pin the address book to below the folder list in a convenient place.
- Quote Colors — citation highlighting.
- XNote — Notes that are linked to emails that appear when you select a message.
- Signature — add a signature to letters. From the list formed earlier, you can choose the appropriate one if necessary.
- ReminderFox — it is a reminder to write a reply letter.
The latest version of the mail client Mozilla Thunderbird 60 is completely free and it is available in multiple langauges. The program is compatible with all current versions of Windows, including 11, 10, 8 & 7 (32-bit and 64-bit).