WinRAR Offline Installer Download
The WinRAR offline installer is a powerful compression and organizer tool which was released back in 1995. WinRAR leaves the competition behind when it comes to compression. With new versions the compression ratio is constantly increasing, as a result, the program can reduce the size of compressed files more and more. WinRAR is mostly faster than most of the other compression tools in the market. This application will not only save you disk space but also saves you time when transferring files.
Both 32-bit and 64-bit setups of the WinRAR offline installer can be downloaded from this page.
Best File Compression Tool
When it comes to compressing files, WinRAR is the best. It recognizes the type of file you are compressing and selects the best and fastest compression method for you. A unique algorithm compresses your multimedia files, executables (.exe files), and object libraries. WinRAR allows you to divide files into several parts, so you can burn large archives on several CDs.
Secure Your Files
WinRAR is the best and secure solution for sending your files over the internet. It has 128-bit encryption and modern signature authentication technology which means you never have to worry about the security of your files.
Multiple Compression Formats
WinRAR supports all popular compression formats (ZIP, RAR, TAR, ISO, 7-Zip, ARJ, LZH, CAB, ACE, GZIP, UUE, BZIP2, and Z).
How To Compress Files With WinRAR?
Once this application is installed on your computer, select the files or folders you want to zip or compress, then right-click and select add to archive option and then choose your location and other options and click the OK button to start the compression.
WinRAR Offline Installer Features:
- The WinRAR compression algorithm is capable of compressing executable files, libraries, and large text files very efficiently
- WinRAR offers a special compression algorithm optimized for multimedia files
- WinRAR is capable of creating an archive with a maximum size of 9,223,372,036,854,775,807 bytes, it is about 9000PB. The application can create an unlimited number of files
- WinRAR is fully compatible with RAR and ZIP 2.0, it is also capable of unpacking CAB, ARJ, LZH, TAR, GZ, ACE, UUE, JAR BZ2, ISO, Z, 7Z
- It supports a secure NTFS file system.
- WinRAR offers classic interactivity with the Windows interface and command-line mode operation.
- It creates archives with a compression level of 10 to 50% higher than common methods, particularly when a large number of small archives are compressed.
- WinRAR is capable of creating self-extracting SFX archives
- It can compress your files with password protection,
- It can also add a comment to the compressed file.
- WinRAR can repair physically damaged files.
Limitations In Trial Version:
- 40-day trial period
- The number of files that can be added depends on the available memory and the length of the file name. 128 bytes of memory are used to compress a file. For example, the compression of one million files will take 128MB
- Both the size of a RAR file and the size of any other program file cannot exceed a maximum of 8589934591 GB (9,223,372,036,854,775,807 bytes). It is very important to remember that to create files larger than 4GB, you must work with NTFS because the old file systems do not support large files.
- In general, the RAR format is much more optimized for handling large files than other programs.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQS)
Is WinRAR Free To Use?
WinRAR provides you a 40 day trial period, which means you can use it free for 40 days, and after that, you have to buy the premium version.
You can also continue to use WinRAR even after 40 days because they don’t force you to buy it, they just show a warning. But you should use the premium version as it is not that expensive.
Is WinRAR reliable?
WinRAR is 25+ years old software, and unreliable or non-trusted tools don’t last that long. As long as you’re downloading it from FileForty or any other trusted website, you’re good.
What Are The Supported Formats In WinRAR?
WinRAR supports the following formats: ZIP, RAR, TAR, ISO, 7-Zip, ARJ, LZH, CAB, ACE, GZIP, UUE, BZIP2, and Z.
What Is WinRAR Offline Installer?
WinRAR offline installer is a type of setup which does not require an internet connection and with the help of this setup, you can easily install WinRAR on your PC anywhere, anytime without having an internet connection.
WinRAR is a lightweight tool and it does not require much of your computer’s resources. Following are the minimum requirements for WinRAR offline installer setup installation.
- Processor: Intel Pentium OR later.
- RAM: 64 MB
- Hard Disk Space: 3Mb
- Operating System: Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 /10