Andy offline installer download latest version for pc. Andy emulator is available for both 32-Bit & 64-Bit windows and you can download it free here on fileforty.com
About Andy Emulator Offline Installer Download Overview
Andy emulator offline installer download which is a very popular android emulator for windows pc. It was released in 2012. The reason behind the creation of such an app was to help users run their apps and games on pc so that they don’t have to use multiple devices.
If you are aware of emulators than you surely know that android emulators enable you to play android games on your computer. Andy is a pretty old emulator and it works the same as other emulators. The user interface is designed almost the same as Android smartphones.
This emulator connects your computer with the apps inside it to show you notifications from your applications, directing launching and using the storage. The good thing about this emulator is that it directly downloads apps from any of your browsers into its engine.
Andy Emulator Free Download Offline Installer Features
- Nougat– Andy Android emulator comes up with the nougat version of android.
- Device Sync – with this feature you can sync your android phone and andy emulator smoothly.
- GooglePlay Support – You can download any app you want from the Google play store
- Multi-Touch – You can press multiple keys at once and all will work simultaneously.
- Phone Controller – You can sync your phone with andy android emulator and you can use your phone as a controller for games.
- Cloud Save in Android
- Open GL supported
- Sensors Integration
- Camera supported
- Microphone supported
- Xbox/PS controllers support
- Run apps from Desktop shortcuts
- Desktop Push Notifications of applications
- Keyboard Mapper for mapping your custom buttons
- Andy can be easily rooted
- Fast speed and best User-interface
- Much suitable to get it started
- Andy has multiple languages
- Can be controlled by a smartphone
- Installation on only C Drive
- Some people face an issue on startup
Can We Play PUBG Mobile On Andy Andriod Emulator?
This question comes up on many people’s minds nowadays and the answer is that andy is an emulator that can run almost all the apps and games out there including PUBG Mobile, Cod Mobile, clash of clans and many other famous games.
To install PUBG mobile or any other game/app on andy emulator, first, you have to log in from your Google account so that you can access the play store. After that, you can simply download any game you want on andy emulator offline installer.
Andy Vs Bluestacks
Andy and Bluestacks both are very popular today. The goal of both of these software is to connect pc and android or in other words, run android apps on pc.
There is not much difference if we compare these two apps. Bluestacks emulator focuses more on gaming and most of the gamers use it. Andy is an overall app and most of the people use it for communication or other apps like WhatsApp, Viber, etc. The purpose of both apps is to run Android apps on the computer and they both are fulfilling it perfectly
- Processor: Dual-core or higher (with Virtualization support)
- RAM: 3Gb (Andy consumes 1GB)
- Hard Disk Space: 10Gb
- GPU: GPU with OpenGL 2.1 support
- Operating System: Windows 7 / 8 / 10