MEmu Emulator Free Download Overview
MEmu emulator is a top and most popular emulator available for playing android games on pc. MEmu provides a great gaming experience with its superb performance. MEmu is specially made for gaming but you can also run applications like WhatsApp, Facebook, and all the other apps easily.
You Can Also Player Android Games On – Bluestacks Emulator
You can install applications and games easily by finding them in the Google Play Store. Downloading the MEmu offline installer makes it easier for you to install it without any internet connection and interruptions.
You can also keep the offline installer and some APK files of offline games, by doing this you can install the APK files manually when if you don’t have an internet connection.
Some of the popular games which people play the most in MEmu emulator are:-
- PUBG Mobile
- Call Of Duty Mobile
- Fortnite Mobile
- Arena Of Valor
- Lineage 2 Revolution
- Clash Of Clans
- Mobile Legends
MEmu V/s Bluestacks
I have personally used both of these emulators and tried playing games on both of these emulators. The performance of both of the emulators was great on i5 3rd generation pc with 2GB Graphics. However, according to many users, MEmu performs better on low-end and mid-end devices and it does not consume as many resources as Bluestacks.
How To Install & Download MEmu Offline Installer?
- First, download the MEmu offline installer from the button at the top.
- After download run the setup and after a few simple steps it will be installed.
- Now you can easily launch MEmu Emulator from your desktop.
How To Install Games/Apps On MEmu Android Emulator?
- Download and Install the emulator.
- Open google play store and then sign in with your Google account
- Search for your desired apps and install them directly from Google play store.
- Download the APK file of your app/game from google.
- Go to the location on which you downloaded the APK file.
- Open the MEmu emulator and drag and drop the APK file in MEmu to install it.
- Processor: x86/x86_64 Processor (Intel or AMD CPU)
- RAM: 2 GB
- Hard Disk Space: 2 GB
- Graphics: DirectX 11 / Graphics driver with OpenGL 2.0
- Operating System: Windows XP SP3 / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10
Hardware Virtualization Technology (Intel VT-x/AMD-V) should be enabled in BIOS
- Processor: Intel i5-8400
- RAM: 16GB
- Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050
- Operating System: Windows 10