What Is Daemon Tools Lite?
Daemon tools lite version 10 enables you to emulate four different types of devices. The fast mount option of this latest version enables you to add virtual drives earlier than mounting. In this software, you can also test the images before burning to check if it’s working burning correctly.
According to some users, the free version has some problems but the premium version works very well. You can try using the free version and if it doesn’t work well for you then you can buy it.
Daemon Tools Lite Offline Installer Overview
With Daemon tools lite offline installer you can easily mount Zip archives, Images, and VHD’s. You can convert your CD/DVD data into APE, MDS, MDX, & ISO file types easily.
Daemon tools lite offline installer is a full offline setup which you can install even without an internet connection. You just have to download the setup from here and keep it safe in your hard drive and you can install it later without the internet.
How To Create ISO Image With Daemon Tools Lite?
- First, download and install daemon tools life offline installer.
- After launching, click the disk image option on the home window.
- choose the optical drive where your DVD is present and assign a name with .iso extension.
- Click the start button and wait for the completion.
- Processor: 500 MHz.
- RAM: 1 GB.
- Hard Disk Space: 40 MB.
- Windows OS: Windows XP Sp3 / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10.