Download Win32 Disk Imager Portable For Windows 7, 8.1, 10
- File Name: win32diskimager-1.0.0-install.exe
- File Size: 11.9 MB
- Version: 1.0
- License: Freeware
- Language: English
- Developer: ImageWriter Developers
Download win32 disk imager portable latest version for pc. With this amazing tool you can create same copy of removable disks easily. Win32 disk imager is available for windows 7, 8.1, 10.
Download Win32 Disk Imager Portable
Almost everyone nowadays creates a backup for their important data. So for making your backups easier you can download win32 disk imager portable iso. It helps you create duplicate files from internal and external. storage easily. You can easily backup your removable media into a disk file by using win32 disk imager.
This program is intended to compose a raw disk picture to a removable gadget or reinforcement a removable gadget to a crude picture record. It is exceptionally helpful for inserted improvement, to be specific Arm advancement ventures (Ubuntu, Android, on Arm, and so on). Anybody is allowed to branch and change this program. Patches are constantly welcome.
This software is available for Windows 7/8.1/10 both 32-bit and 64-bit versions. It will to likewise take a shot at Windows Server 2008/2012/2016 (in spite of the fact that not tried by the developers). For Windows XP/Vista, it would be ideal if you use v0.9 (in the documents chronicle).
- Raw reading and writing to removable media
How to write a disk image using Win32 Disk Imager?
- Download and run Win32 disk imager.
- Plugin the removable media into your computer. It must be detected and appear as a removable drive in Windows.
- Now run Win32 Disk Imager, choose the image file with .img extension or choose the one you want to write as Image File and choose the USB or SD drive as Device and press the Write button.
- The writing process may take some time. when it is done, remove the removable media and insert it into the device you want to use with.
This is a lightweight software and it works with all types of specifications. It requires Windows 7, Windows 8.1 or Windows 10.