Features of BurnAware Free
BurnAware Free is a classic program for “burning” optical CD/DVD/Blu-ray discs, i.e. burning files stored on the computer to them. But this is only the main function. In addition to recording data, BurnAware Free also has the following functionality (valid for the free version of the utility):
- Create boot disks. That is, with the help of BurnAware Free, you can create disks for installing any operating systems from them and/or running boot programs from them.
- Create “classic” audio CDs (Audio CDs) for playback on any audio player.
- Create MP3 audio discs to play audio on players that support the MP3 format.
- Create DVD-video discs to play recorded content on DVD players, XBOX, or PS game consoles
- Create DVD or Blu-ray in AVCHD or BDMV format.
- Ability to burn data stored in ISO or CUE/BIN images to CD/DVD/Blu-ray discs.
- Copy the data stored on the disc as ISO or BIN images.
- Create regular and bootable ISO images from files stored on the user’s computer.
- The presence of the function of cleaning and formatting rewritable optical discs.
- Reading various technical information about disks and the ability to check the integrity of the data stored on them.
In addition to those listed above, The BurnAware premium version also has the following functions:
- The ability to write large data to several discs, sequentially inserted by the user into the optical drive of the computer.
- Copying data from one disk to another is both mediocre (data is temporarily stored on the computer) and direct (from one disk to another if there is a second drive).
- Extract audio tracks from audio discs with the option to save their MP3 or other files.
- Extract files from any ISO images (including those stored on your computer).
- Data recovery from damaged disks, incl. partial.
The free version of BurnAware cannot be used for commercial purposes. In addition to restrictions on functionality, there are no others.