DirectX 12 Offline Installer Download For Windows 7, 8, 10
- File Name: directx_Jun2010_redist.exe
- File Size: 95.6 MB
- Version: 12
- License: Freeware
- Language: English
- Developer: Microsoft
Directx 12 offline installer download for windows XP / 7 / 8 / 10. This version of Directx offline installer is compatible with both 32 & 64-bit windows operating system.
What Is Directx?
DirectX supports input and output devices such as speakers and monitors, or graphics cards for better quality and greater ease of use, especially in games. DirectX is an application that consists of several parts. Probably the most important part is DirectX Graphics because it matters the most.
With faster access to the graphics card, high-resolution 2D and 3D applications become more fluid and of better quality. This often makes downloading DirectX necessary. Several 3D programs and games even require the download of DirectX and installation can only be completed successfully with a download of DirectX.
DirectX 12 Offline Installer Download Overview
DirectX 12 offline installer is not a new thing for pro gamers. If you still don’t know about it you can say that it is the driver that provides better audio and video performance in your games and other things.
Nvidia: ‘DX12’s focus is on enabling a dramatic increase in visual richness through a significant decrease in API-related CPU overhead.’
It was first released for Windows 95, It is said that the DirectX is the heart of many famous games on windows os. Directx helps the applications show rich media components such as full-shading illustrations, 3D liveliness, video, and rich sound. in other words, it helps you play video games and movies in high quality in Microsoft Windows.
DirectX 12 Offline Installer For Windows 7, 8, 10
Directx 12 is specially developed for Windows 8, 8.1 and Windows 10. Directx 12 offline installer helps you to install DirectX easily without any interruptions. This is the best installer for those who have a slow internet connection.
As you know, Microsoft announced that there will be no future updates for windows 7. So DirectX 12 is also not available to Windows 7 other older windows. DirectX requires a high operating system at least Windows 8.
Another new feature in DX12 is Multi-Adapter. This feature will allow games to utilize the multi-processor technology of high-end processors of different brands, independent of existing solutions like SLI and Crossfire.
It can also work with fusions of GPU as well as the integrated video cards inside the high-end CPUs. This feature doesn’t increase too much performance but it will increase some. and it makes use of hardware that would otherwise be sat doing nothing.
Features of DirectX 12 Offline Installer:
- High Graphics in Windows Games/Videos.
- High-quality picture detailing.
- Equalization of color images.
- shades of objects are transmitted with high Quality.
- security and productivity.
- Improves the quality of the video card on your PC.
- Play Video Games with good graphics.
Popular DirectX 12 Supported Games
- Rise of the Tomb Raider
- Fifa 18
- Gears of war: ultimate edition
- Resident Evil 2
How To Install DirectX Offline Installer?
- First, download DirectX Offline Installer from the button on top of this page.
- After your download has completed run the setup.
- Agree to the terms and complete the steps by clicking next
- After the download has completed click finish.
How To Check DirectX Version?
- To check your DirectX version press Windows + R buttons.
- Now type DXDIAG in the box which is opened.
- Now click ok and a new window will open
- On the bottom of the windows, you will find your DirectX version.