GameLoop Download Latest Android Emulator For Windows
Gameloop download latest version for windows 7, 8, 10. It is the best emulator for Pubg mobile which is officially developed by Tencent company. The best Pubg emulator Tencent gaming buddy is now changed to the Gameloop emulator. as you all know Tencent gaming buddy for PC was in beta mode before, but this update is the stable release which is named Gameloop.
According to users, there were many problems and bugs in Tencent gaming buddy which are now fixed in this latest update. If you have a PC that meets the recommended requirements for using this emulator then you are good with it. However, people with low-end PC’s are still having some problems like sudden game lags and fps drops. If this emulator doesn’t work for you then you can also try other emulators like LD Player or MEmu emulator.
You can enjoy the game even if you do not have a high-end PC. It does need some new drivers and programs so make sure to download them and install them. Also, because of the performance increases, expect to lose the quality of games like PUBG Mobile but that does not matter in the end as you can enjoy more games for free. Since this update,
New Features In GameLoop Android Emulator
The following are the features that have been released with the newly upgraded emulator.
Tencent has introduced a new feature in GameLoop’s latest version which is known as network acceleration. This feature helps you to optimize your network connection. This feature can improve your network problems like high ping in games like Pubgm.
The main points are:
- You can speed up the internet connection speed
- You can configure each application from app settings to your liking, it’s completely configurable in CQ games like the Farm Game Engine. The recommended limits are 50-100 Kbps
- You can speed up game progress
- It can increase FPS.
Join Random Friends
You can click the friends icon in the bottom left of the emulator and you can join the Pubg mobile emulator official lobby. In the lobby, you can choose and join a room and find teammates to play with. You can also send messages and voice chats in the lobby and rooms. once you find a good room you can start the match.
Invite a friend to another room, the leader of that room is the one who will be paired up with you, go to the room’s settings, choose a nickname, then join the room.
Watch Live Streams
You can watch live streams of different gamers on Nimotv and Nonolive within the emulator. This one is a really good feature because you don’t have to open any kind of browser, you can directly watch streams within the emulator.
If you have internet and are a cool player you will be able to watch live streams from players like Linehan, Aleksandr, Iceblue, Killer Whale, etc. It’s really good for players who know each other to watch each other play.
This is the keyboard Mapper. This Mapper can be used as the base to create your own Mapper. You will be able to create more Mappers which you can adjust and add more games.
GameCenter In GameLoop Android Emulator
The GameCenter in this emulator contains the following games. You can download these games within the emulator easily and you can run them. You will not need any key mapping settings because keys are already assigned by Tencent for many games.
Games: PUBG Mobile, PUBG Mobile Lite, Call Of Duty Mobile, Clash Of Clans, Clash Royale, Brawl Stars, Garena Free Fire, Subway Surfers, Honkai Impact 3, Arena Of Valor, Clash Of Kings, Cyber Hunter, AFK Arena, Ragnarok M, Rise Of Kingdoms, Mobile Legends, Lords Mobile, Yulgang Mobile, Idle Heroes, ZingSpeed Mobile, Helix Jump, Mini World, Ludo King, Paper.io 2, Candy Crush Saga, Robbery Bob, BnB M, Stack Ball, Roblox, Portal 2, Epic Race 3d, Tiktok, Instagram, Kwai, Whatsapp, Pixel Starships, Metal Slug Attack, Magic Chess: Bang Bang, My Turn: Infinite Magic, Second Galaxy, Guns of Glory, Instant War: Ultimate Warfare, Art of War: Last Day, Pokémon Go, Minecraft, My Talking Tom, Avakin Life, Marvel Future Fight, Apex Legends, Saint Seiya Awakening: Knights of the Zodiac, Fifa 20, Fortnite, Hero wars, etc
Advantages Of GameLoop Android Emulator
- It is best for Pubg mobile with perfect key mapping.
- Runs every game smoothly.
- A large variety of famous games in GameCenter.
- Join different lobbies and make friends.
- Watch live streams within the emulator.
- The network acceleration feature helps with ping.
Disadvantages Of GameLoop Android Emulator
- Games lag in low-end devices
- requires at least core i5 and gtx660 to run games smoothly.
- Increased Anti-Cheat Ability.
- Fixed microphone problem in FreeFire.
- Fixed memory leaks.
- Friends support visitors to log in.
- Add the ability to pre-download games.
- Optimize webpage loading success rate and speed.
- Fix PUBG Mobile HDR crash issue.
- Solve the problem of FreeFire smart key failure.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
1. What Are The Best Settings For Tencent GameLoop Emulator?
The best settings to get the best performance from this emulator are as follows:
Go settings > engine and set your settings like these:
– Rendering: Smart mode.
- ✔️ Render Cache.
- ✔️ Enforce global render cache.
- ✔️ Prioritize Dedicated GPU.
- ✔️ Rendering Optimization.
Go settings > Game:
Gaming Resolution: 720p for decent graphics card & 1080p for high-end graphics card.
Display Quality: Smooth.
2. How To Fix Lag In GameLoop Android Emulator?
- First of all, make sure your gaming drivers are up to date. you can download driver booster to check if all of your drivers are up to date or not.
- Second, make sure your pc meets the requirement for running the Gameloop emulator smoothly.
- Still, if the game is lagging, set your emulator settings like those which are mentioned above.
3. How To Update Tencent Gaming Buddy / How To Start GameLoop Download?
It is recommended to install the emulator completely. uninstall any old versions of Tencent gaming buddy and click the Gameloop download button at the top of this page. Now install it and download your favorite games.
You can also use the update option in the old version of the emulator but uninstalling it and installing Gameloop from start can fix many of your problems.
4. How To Download Call Of Duty Mobile In GameLoop?
You can easily download and play cod mobile on GameLoop emulator by following these simple steps:-
- First, start Gameloop download from the top of this page.
- Now after that installation of the emulator is completed, navigate to Gamecenter.
- In GameCenter search for Call Of Duty Mobile and click on the download button to start installing the game.
- After the installation is finished you can easily play Cod mobile from the home screen.
5. What Are The Minimum Requirements Of GameLoop?
These are the minimum requirements for running the GameLoop emulator:-
- Processor: Dual-Core 1.8Ghz OR higher.
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce 8600/9600GT, ATI/AMD Radeon HD2600/3600.
- RAM: 4 GB
- Hard Disk Space: 2.5GB
- Operating System: Windows 7 / 8, 8.1 /10
6. What Are The Recommended Requirements Of GameLoop?
Before you start GameLoop download take a look at the system requirements to make sure your computer supports this emulator. Below are the recommended requirements by Tencent for running the Gameloop emulator:-
- Processor: Intel/AMD, i5 OR higher.
- GPU: AMD/NVIDIA alone, GTX660, and above.
- RAM: 8 GB
- Hard Disk Space: 2.5GB
- Operating System: Windows 7 and above