GameLoop Latest Version 2021 Overview
What is Gameloop?
Gameloop is the best android emulator for playing PUBG mobile on PC. This emulator was developed by Tencent company especially for playing PUBG Mobile on PC. It is the same company that developed the PUBG Mobile android game.
Although GameLoop was particularly developed for PUBG Mobile, the company has added support for all popular applications. Now it allows you to run almost all the latest android games and applications like Call Of Duty Mobile, Clash Of Clans, Among Us, Candy Crush Saga, Whatsapp, etc on your computer.
These are the following features of the latest version of GameLoop:
Tencent has introduced a new feature in GameLoop’s latest version which is known as network acceleration. This feature helps you to optimize your network connection. This feature can improve your network problems like high ping in games like PUBGM.
The main points are:
- You can speed up the internet connection speed
- You can configure each application from app settings to your liking, it’s completely configurable in CQ games like the Farm Game Engine. The recommended limits are 50-100 Kbps
- You can speed up game progress
- It can increase FPS.
Join Random Friends
You can click the friends icon in the bottom left of the emulator and you can join the Pubg mobile emulator official lobby. In the lobby, you can choose and join a room and find teammates to play with. You can also send messages and voice chats in the lobby and rooms. once you find a good room you can start the match.
Invite a friend to another room, the leader of that room is the one who will be paired up with you, go to the room’s settings, choose a nickname, then join the room.
Watch Live Streams
You can watch live streams of different gamers on Nimotv and Nonolive within the emulator. This one is a really good feature because you don’t have to open any kind of browser, you can directly watch streams within the emulator.
If you have internet and are a cool player you will be able to watch live streams from players like Linehan, Aleksandr, Iceblue, Killer Whale, etc. It’s really good for players who know each other to watch each other play.
This is the keyboard Mapper. This Mapper can be used as the base to create your own Mapper. You will be able to create more Mappers which you can adjust and add more games.
GameCenter In GameLoop Android Emulator
The GameCenter in this emulator contains the following games. You can download these games within the emulator easily and you can run them. You will not need any key mapping settings because keys are already assigned by Tencent for many games.
These are some Games and Applications you can run on your computer with GameLoop:
- PUBG Mobile
- PUBG Mobile Lite
- Call Of Duty Mobile
- Clash Of Clans
- Clash Royale
- Brawl Stars
- Garena Free Fire
- Subway Surfers
- Honkai Impact 3
- Arena Of Valor
- Clash Of Kings
- Cyber Hunter
- AFK Arena
- Ragnarok M
- Rise Of Kingdoms
- Mobile Legends
- Lords Mobile
- Yulgang Mobile
- Idle Heroes
- ZingSpeed Mobile
- Helix Jump
- Mini World
- Ludo King
- Paper.io 2
- Candy Crush Saga
- Robbery Bob
- BnB M
- Stack Ball
- Portal 2
- Epic Race 3d
- Pixel Starships
- Metal Slug Attack
- Magic Chess: Bang Bang
- My Turn: Infinite Magic
- Second Galaxy
- Guns of Glory
- Instant War: Ultimate Warfare
- Art of War: Last Day
- Pokémon Go
- My Talking Tom
- Avakin Life
- Marvel Future Fight
- Apex Legends
- Saint Seiya Awakening: Knights of the Zodiac
- Fifa 20
- Hero wars
- It is best for Pubg mobile with perfect key mapping.
- Runs every game smoothly.
- A large variety of famous games in GameCenter.
- Join different lobbies and make friends.
- Watch live streams within the emulator.
- The network acceleration feature helps with ping.
- Games lag in low-end devices
- requires at least core i5 and gtx660 to run games smoothly.
- Increased Anti-Cheat Ability.
- Fixed microphone problem in FreeFire.
- Fixed memory leaks.
- Friends support visitors to log in.
- Add the ability to pre-download games.
- Optimize webpage loading success rate and speed.
- Fix PUBG Mobile HDR crash issue.
- Solve the problem of FreeFire smart key failure.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
1. How To Download GameLoop Latest Version For Windows?
The GameLoop emulator comes in a small package that can be installed on your computer in just seconds by following the on-screen instructions. Note that the emulator doesn’t come with any games pre-installed on your system, but luckily, you can easily find any number of free games in the Game Center tab and download them easily.
The first time you launch the app, GameLoop will immediately recommend downloading and launching PUBG Mobile, simplifying things for beginners and allowing them to configure the emulator to play with a click of the mouse and a little time-out for the game to download and install. Automatically.
2. Does GameLoop Run On Low-End PC?
Gameloop’s latest version can work on low-end computers but you have to do some specific settings that are mentioned in this article below. Many people use this emulator on low-end computers without any problems. However, If this emulator doesn’t perform well on your computer, then you can also try other emulators like LD Player or MEmu emulator.
3. What Are The Best Settings For Tencent GameLoop Emulator?
The best settings to get the best performance from this emulator are as follows:
Go settings > engine and set your settings like these:
– Rendering: Smart mode.
- ✔️ Render Cache.
- ✔️ Enforce global render cache.
- ✔️ Prioritize Dedicated GPU.
- ✔️ Rendering Optimization.
Go settings > Game:
Gaming Resolution: 720p for decent graphics card & 1080p for high-end graphics card.
Display Quality: Smooth.
4. How To Fix Lag In GameLoop?
- First of all, make sure your gaming drivers are up to date. you can download driver booster to check if all of your drivers are up to date or not.
- Second, make sure your pc meets the requirement for running the Gameloop emulator smoothly.
- Still, if the game is lagging, set your emulator settings like those which are mentioned above.
5. How To Update Gameloop?
It is recommended to install the emulator completely. uninstall any old versions of Tencent gaming buddy and click the Gameloop download button at the top of this page. Now install it and download your favorite games.
You can also use the update option in the old version of the emulator but uninstalling it and installing Gameloop from start can fix many of your problems.
6. How To Download Call Of Duty Mobile In GameLoop?
You can easily download and play cod mobile on GameLoop emulator by following these simple steps:-
- First, download GameLoop android emulator from the top of this page.
- Now after that installation of the emulator is completed, navigate to Gamecenter.
- In GameCenter search for Call Of Duty Mobile and click on the download button to start installing the game.
- After the installation is finished you can easily play Cod mobile from the home screen.
Minimum Requirements For GameLoop 2021
These are the minimum requirements for running the GameLoop emulator:-
- Processor: Dual-Core 1.8Ghz OR higher.
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce 8600/9600GT, ATI/AMD Radeon HD2600/3600.
- RAM: 4 GB
- Hard Disk Space: 2.5GB
- Operating System: Windows 7 / 8, 8.1 /10
Recommended Requirements For GameLoop 2021
Before you download GameLooop, take a look at the system requirements to make sure your computer supports this emulator. Below are the recommended requirements by Tencent for running the Gameloop emulator:-
- Processor: Intel/AMD, i5 OR higher.
- GPU: AMD/NVIDIA alone, GTX660, and above.
- RAM: 8 GB
- Hard Disk Space: 2.5GB
- Operating System: Windows 7 and above