Google Chrome Offline Installer Download Overview
Google Chrome is the best browser for windows pc available in the market for free. With its fastest page loading speed Chrome makes browsing easier for you. It is one of the oldest web browsers which was released back in 2008. After that, no other browser is able to compete with its amazing speed and performance.
Also check out –> UC browser offline installer for windows
In this mode, Chrome enables you to browse safely by rejecting trackers and cookies by websites. You can browse safely and anonymously and none of your activity is recorded. There is no history stored when you are using incognito mode.
As you can see by the name, this mode allows your guests, relatives, friends, etc to use google chrome. This window is like a new fresh installed chrome where none of your accounts are logged in and no history is present.
Extensions and Themes
Chrome enables you to download a variety of useful extensions and themes for the chrome store for free. You can download different extensions like Adblocker, popup blockers, FB video downloaders, etc. Different themes like dark mode, night mode are also available in this store.
Google Chrome Offline Installer
Google chrome offline installer helps you to install google chrome without an internet connection. So if you have an unstable internet connection that might stop the chrome online installation then this version is best for you. Also, the offline installer of google chrome takes less time in installation as compared to the web installer.
There is a disadvantage of Google Chrome offline installer download i.e there are no automatic updates for chrome. You have to update it manually when an update is available.
- Fastest web browser
- Easy Bookmarks
- Great user-experience
- Easy and simple to use
- Sync single account with multiple devices
- Chrome store available with millions of extensions and themes
- Consumes more ram
- makes the computer slow if memory is low
How To Makes Google Chrome Faster
- Run Google Chrome
- Go to settings > advanced and then turn off “use hardware acceleration when available”
- Now restart Chrome and go to settings again and go to the advanced tab
- In the advanced tab find the option “Preload pages for faster browsing and searching” and turn it off
- Now restart and use your chrome faster and smoother
System Requirements For Google Chrome
- Processor: Pentium IV or Faster
- RAM: 2 GB.
- Hard Disk Space: 512 MB
- Operating System: Windows 7/ Windows 8/ Windows 8.1 / Windows 10.